March 16th, 2020
Avalon Dental Care
23541 South Avalon Blvd.
Carson, CA 90745
El Segundo, CA
2101 Rosecrans Ave. Suite #1200
El Segundo, CA 90245
March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Patient,
Unfortunately, our offices will be temporarily closed due to the recommendations from the CA Dental Association. We will be checking our phone’s answering service daily, should an emergency arise, please leave us a message with your name, phone number, and reason for your call and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate you and wish you well during this time. We will get through this together and look forward to coming back soon.
Avalon Dental Care.
We at Avalon Dental Care consider your health and safety our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus ( COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our patients as the situation evolves. We want to assure you that we are taking steps towards keeping our offices a safe place for you to visit:
1. We have encouraged anyone on our staff feeling ill to stay home.
2. We have always encourage patients to reschedule their appointments when feeling under the weather, running a temperature or showing symptoms of being contagious. That is more important now and then ever.
3. While we always strictly follow all OSHA guidelines for sterilization and cleanliness of our offices, we have taken extra steps to educate our team on the importance of staying healthy.
4. We have coached our team on how small habits like touching their face, nose and eyes requires attention to break those habits.
5. Hand-washing frequency has been ramped up in our offices.
6. We are wiping down all counters, keyboards, offices areas, and high touch areas throughout the day.
7. We have hand sanitizer available on entry and exit points for all patients and team members.
For the time being, our offices hours are not changing. We will monitor all releases from the CDC and will adjust accordingly. We will honor appointments and stay in close contact with each of you. Finally we hope you will consider adjustments you can make in your own behaviors to help contain the spread of this virus in our community is well.
Avalon Dental Care